This widget allows you to create a slider of your gallery of images. It includes the following customization options:
Slides: You can add any number of slides you like clicking on ADD ITEM.
- Image: Upload or remove image for slides.
- Title: Add a title for slide.
- Content: Add your description to slide.
- Button Text: Add button text here.
- Button Link: Give a link to the button.
- Image Size: Select a size for the image.
- Enable Caption: Enable or disable caption area( title, content and button).
- Slides Per View: Select the number of slides to show at one time, from 1 to 8.
- Autoplay: Choose Yes or No to rotate slides automatically.
- Delay: Give time for delay. This time is in milliseconds Loop: Choose Yes or No to show slides in a continuous loop.
- Loop: Show carousel in a continuous loop, infinitely. Yes or No
- Speed: Set the time it takes for the next slide to start rotating. This time is in milliseconds.
- Navigation: Choose to display navigation Arrows, Dots, Both or None.
- Arrows Position: Set the position of arrows if an arrow is chosen.
- Alignment: Set the alignment for the slider.
- Vertical Alignment: Vertically align the slides to the top, middle, or bottom.
- Space between: Set the spacing between slides
- Other styling options are background, padding, border, and box–shadow.
Caption: For the caption area, given styling options are padding and border.
Title & description: Color, Typography & margin are available for styling title and description.
Call To Action
This is for styling the button of slides.
- Typography: Change the typography of the button text.
- Color: Change the color of the button text.
- Other options are background, border, margin, box-shadow and padding.
- Left Icon & right Icon: Select icon for the arrows.
- Width: Set the width of the arrows.
- Height: Set the height of the arrows.
- Icon Size: Increase or decrease the size of the icon used as arrows.
- Others are border, box-shadow, color, and background.
- Color: Set the color for dots.
- Size: Set the size of dots.